#JIAM Narrator Johanna Parker

June Is Audiobook Month!!!
I am a huge fan of the Sookie Stackhouse series. I started listening the books when there was talks that it was going to be a tv show. I was surprised at some of the changes they made in the show as they don't match up with the series, but also pleasantly surprised. The show, in my opinion is an extension of the idea behind the books. It was like seeing the world in one way through the books, then getting the opportunity to view it another through the tv show.
I would say that 80% of the reason that I have stuck with this series for so long and pre-order each new book as an audio is because of the narrator. I love her! She does a fantastic job of representing Sookie with the perfect southern accent, attitude and voices. I for one love anything this narrator does and highly recommend her!
That narrator's name is Johanna Parker and if you look her up on audible.com alone she has 89 different titles that she narrates.

Highly encourage you to check her out, even if you are not a fan of the Sookie Stackhouse series, she has several other titles that she does as well.
Here is a link to her website; http://www.johannaparker.me/Johanna_Parker/Home.html

Comments